Attorney: Conor E. Brownell
Conor E. Brownell is a partner who served as a law clerk for the Appellate Division, Third Department before coming to the firm. He now concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, creditor bankruptcy, landlord-tenant relations and collection law. He also serves the Court in a fiduciary capacity in his frequent appointments in commercial cases as a referee, receiver and trustee. Mr. Brownell also has extensive experience representing creditors’ rights in bankruptcy proceedings. Along with his collection practice, Mr. Brownell has litigated on behalf of real estate developers, contactors, purchasers and sellers in various real property sales and construction law disputes. Mr. Brownell also serves as a lecturer for the New York State Bar Association and the National Business Institute at CLE’s on Collection Law and Evidence. He is a member of New York State’s Character and Fitness Committee and is a member and past-president of the Colonie-Guilderland Rotary. Mr. Brownell has been selected as a Super Lawyer- Rising Star for 2013 and 2014.
- Cornell University (B.S. 2001)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D. cum laude 2005)
- Appellate Court Attorneys-NYS Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Third Judicial Department (2005 – 2006)
- Colonie-Guilderland Rotary Club, Past-President
- Albany County and New York State Bar Associations