Attorney: Jed B. Wolkenbreit
Jed Wolkenbreit is of counsel to the firm focusing his practice in the areas of consulting with regard to corporate planning, structuring business transactions and succession planning. The majority of Mr. Wolkenbreit’s clients consist of small to medium sized businesses and professional practices. His practice encompasses a wide range of transactional and planning matters of all types, including general corporate matters, commercial lending transactions, real estate transactions and sophisticated business succession and estate plans. Jed is a frequent lecturer on various business law topics. He is a former associate counsel to the New York State Assembly, a former school board member and currently serves as counsel to the New York State Conference of Local Mental Hygiene Directors.
- University of Rochester (B.A., 1969)
- University College, London, England
- State University of New York at Buffalo (J.D., 1972);
Member, Buffalo Law Review
- State University of New York at Albany (M.B.A., 1989);
Beta Gamma Sigma.
- Former Law Guardian, Albany County Family Court, 1978-1982
- Member, School Board, Bethlehem Central School District (1981-1984)
- Former Counsel, New York State Assembly Committees on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse, Mental Health and Aging (1996 – 2000), Speaker Counsel, Frequent Lecturer for NYS Bar and Several Private CLE providers
- Albany County, New York State and New York City Bar Associations