Attorney: Serena M. Compitello
Serena M. Compitello joined Ganz Wolkenbreit & Siegfeld LLP in February, 2016 after beginning her career at the Ayco Company, L.P. where she provided estate tax services to corporate executives and high net worth individuals. She concentrates her practice in business and corporate law, estate planning and administration, and real estate. Ms. Compitello also appears frequently in front of local court judges representing landlords in landlord-tenant disputes.
Ms. Compitello is a member of the Capital District Women’s Bar Association and the Albany County and New York State Bar Associations. She is a cum laude graduate of St. Bonaventure University and Albany Law School.
- St. Bonaventure University (B.A., cum laude, 2011 )
- The Umbra Institute, Perugia Italy
- Albany Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Member, American Legion Auxiliary
- Member, New York State Bar Association’s Committee on Veterans
- Albany County Bar Association
- Capital District Women’s Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association