Attorney: Stanley B. Segal
Stanley B. Segal is a highly regarded general practitioner who is of-counsel to the firm and brings with him over 40 years of legal experience in the Capital Region. Mr. Segal has served as General In-House Counsel to the Center for Disability Services for over 15 years and has been engaged in the private practice of law as a partner of several area law firms. His area of expertise is in special needs planning for disabled individuals.
Mr. Segal has been actively engaged in the Capital District community having served on the Board of Directors for the United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York for over 20 years and as Chair of the Endowment Fund of the United Jewish Federation. He has held officer positions with many community organizations and is a member of the Governor’s Task Force for the reform of the Family Health Care Decisions Act. Mr. Segal is admitted to practice law in New York State and in Federal District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of New York.
- Union College (B.S. 1970)
- Albany Law School (1970 – 1971)
- New England School of Law (Juris Doctor 1977)
- Board of Directors, CP Associations Guardianship Corporation
- Trustee, Cerebral Palsy Association of New York State Community Trust
- Brandeis-Baruch Society
- Associate Member, Grand Tribune, Grand Lodge – State of N.Y. Knights of Pythias
- Albany County and New York State Bar Associations